These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Your Private Message / Mr. Eva

From: Akufa Orsward - osd_akufa12@hotmail.com

AKUFA & CHAMBERS
Solicitors & Advocates
Block 2, Flat 5,
Rue du Boulevard,
PMB 41Lome-Togo
Tel/+228 912 76 08


Dear Eva,

I am Orsward Akufa (Esq), a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr.B.Eva,
a nationality of your country, An oil consultant / contractor with the
Togolaise Mobil Petroleum Corporation. Here in after shall be referred to as
my client .

On the 11th of sept. 2001, my client,his wife and their only daugther
unfortunately lost there lives in World trade center bombing and since then
I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my
client extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name
to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in
repatriating the fund valued at USD 3,700,000.00(Three million seven hundred
thousand USD)left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the security company where this huge amount was deposited
in A truck box under the coverage of family valuables,according to the laws
of the Federal Republic of Togo Section 2 Sub-Section 5, paragraph IV states
that at the expiration of 6 (Six) years, any unclaimed fund shall be
reverted into the escrow account of the Federal Government if nobody puts
claims ofownership.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for almost four
years now, I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to
my late client so that the boxe will be released and transferred to your
home address as his next of kin.

Therefore,on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the
sharing ratio and modalities for transfers as I have every necessary
information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I required is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction
through.You are also advised to observe utmost confidentiality and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable to both of us as I
guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.Please contact me through my
alternative email akufa_chambers2001@yahoo.it

Regards

Orsward Akufa (esq)

LLM,LLD,Dipl.Admin
Principal pertner.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail : créez votre adresse e-mail gratuite & à vie !
http://www.msn.fr/newhotmail/Default.asp?Ath=f