These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dear Sir/Ma

From: "martins_okosisi@terra.es" < martins_okosisi@terra.es>
Subject: Dear Sir/Ma

Dear Sir/Ma

My names are (MR. MARTINS OKOSISI) I work with Wema Bank of Nigeria remittance department, I saw a file in respect of your funds that has been abandoned amount in question of $ 12.500.000.00 Million USD. And your name is one of the FIVE people that their draft is ready to send to them.

I suggest that I can assist you in processing this fund installmentally, what I need from you is acceptance for me to go ahead and at the end of the day 10% will be given to me. If it is okay by you, I will urge you to get back to me here:(martins_okosisi@yahoo.co.uk ) with the needed information listed below, so that I will give you more details on how to claim your funds.

Full name,telephone number,cell phone, house address.

please all this will be needed immidiately you received this mail for reconfarmation.

Be rest assured that everything is alright.

Thank you and God bless you.

Best Regards,

MR. MARTINS OKOSISI