These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Private And Confidential } fgun

From: wxnP.Nguyen - miced4@yahoo.com.sg

Good Day,

My name is Mr.Paul Nguyen, i train and work as an external auditor for the United Overseas Bank
(UOB) Singapore,working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Asian region. I had taken pains
to find your contact through personal endeavors.

On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accounts that had been dormant for
the least twelve years.All the accounts belong to a single holder (NAME WITH HELD) with monies
totaling a little above $15.7 million United States Dollars plus interest.

Banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time
period of twelve years when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory
bodies.The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing and making the following proposing.

My investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in 1993 the exact time the account
were last operated. I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died intertate and no next~of~kin to
his estate has been found or has come forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using
my insider leverage, I, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it
pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Singapore.

This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation.I have seized all relevant documents (legal
and Banking) that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and
ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall be handsomely
rewarded for your part in this transaction as the people.I am working with are prepared to allocate a 20%
slice of the total funds for your efforts. I shall however leave out the final details of this transaction till
ireceive an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Be assured that my colleagues and I are on top of the situation all the time and there will be no risk
whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to say,UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital
importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction.

To maintain the level of security required to see this transaction to come to a successful conclusion, I
have intentionally left out the finer details.Please contact me immediately through my email address
whether or not you are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign
partner to carry out this deal. But where you are interested, contact me through my email address below,
as time is of the essence in this business.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.( paulnguyen@katamail.com ) stating your FULL NAME,
DATE OF BIRTH,TELEPHONE NUMBER,FAX NUMBER,EMAIL ADDRESS AND POSTAL
ADDRESS.

I do expect you prompt response.

Thank you,

Mr. Paul Nguyen
paulnguyen@katamail.com

UOB#:366