These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

IMPORTANT SOLUTION PLEASE

From: philip danquah - phil_danquah1@yahoo.com

From:PhiliP.D.Danquah
Rue 6 BP 01 Cocody Nugua
Phone:233 246 612977
phil_danquah1

Dear. Sir/mA

Compliments of the day. Please do kindly read the following carefully.
I know that my message will come to you as a surprise since I don’t know you in person or met with you before, but I am of the believe that you would be obliged to come to my assistance after hearing about my situation. I was, until recently, the son of Mr. Donald Danqua, a very wealthy cocoa and gold dust merchant Accra Ghana West Africa.

My sister Melisa and I decided to contact you hoping that you will sincere and straight with us. We promise to always tell you the truth. Before my father was poisoned by his business associate here, he deposited the sum US$46Millionusd in a financial institute here in Accra Ghana . Due to the agreement made before the deposit of this money which states that I can not have access to the money unless I am up to thirty years or I have to introduce my father's foreign business partner to help me invest this money.

Since then this has not been possible for us but can be done through your help. The name of the partner was not mentioned in the agreement. This is why we have contacted you today. I will appreciate it if you help me in getting the money out of here and we propose to give you 30% of the total money.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Note that the confidentiality of this transaction would be highly appreciated in replying soonest.

Warm regards,
Philip.D.Danquah

---------------------------------
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1 /min