These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dearest One

From: luice issa - luice_issa12009@yahoo.com

Dearest One ,
I am Miss luice issa ,22 years old and the only daughter of my late parents MR.and MRS DR ISSA MOHAMMED My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2004.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12th 2004 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told him that he has the sum of five Million three United State Dollars.(USD$5.300 000) deposited With one of the Local Bank here in Ivory Coast.

All the necessary document that covers the existence of this fund is right here with me. I have confirm existence of this fund in the bank.So please if you really willing to help and assist in this transaction, you should please send to me, your telephone and fax number includes your residential address, if possible copy of your international front passport so that it can make me to identify you very well. and I will like you to keep this transaction confidential for both of us.

I am just 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do,because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Sir,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible Thank you so much
Yours Sincerely ,
Luice Issa.






---------------------------------
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

---------------------------------
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster