These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Read Carefully

From: Susan Richard - susan_richd@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Sir,
Naturally, this letter will come to you as a surprise since we have not met,
permit me however, I am Mrs. Susan Richard a widow, My Husband Late Mr.
Colin Richard,
a white Zimbabwean Farmer, the owner of Diary farms limited in Zimbabwe, and
my three children were killed in cold blood by irate natives as a result of
the land reforms act promulgated by President Robert Mugabe in 2000. My
late husband owned three tobacco farms in Chipinge, and also majority owner
of Glendevon Farm also situated in Chipinge, in Zimbabwe.
I am contacting you as the need to for me to have a foreign partner in your
country has become necessary due to our plans to relocate to that country so
that I can purchase some lands and start farming all over again as the
present political instability in Zimbabwe, does not encourage financial
investment as the environment is no longer conducive for farming investment
and most of all security is not insured, just as reported by international
media.
This problem started when the Zimbabwean government under the leadership of
President Robert Mugabe announced a decree on May 31st 2000 to seize more
than 849 white-owned farms. During these periods, as reported by
international media and the CNN, more than 6 white farmers were killed, the
government is not stopping at this, as just recently the government have
asked all white-farmers to give up their farms to black farmers or risk
going to prison.
So far, more than 1,400 white owned farms have been invaded and confiscated,
as well as claiming the properties of the farmers. Also, about 133 white
farmers arrested for defying the orders to leave their farms under the
controversial land reform program of the government.
Having lived in this country Zimbabwe for more than 35 years, I have no
other country to go to, Therefore, I decided to contact you, for your
assistance, so that I can divert my interest in Zimbabwe to a more stable
country as yours.
For this purpose, I have put in a security deposit all monies from the sale
of our farming equipment (including tractors etc) and also all financial
profits which all in total amounted to US$18.5Million, I will upon receiving
your consent prepare every document to enable you receive this money on my
behalf, pending my arrival to meet with you in your country so that we can
both make further arrangements with regards to the purchase of lands.
For your assistance to me, you will be entitled to a commission of 20% of
the total sum that you will be receiving on my behalf for the above purpose.
If you are interested and willing to assist me, you should please forward to
me via my email address the following inion so that I can reach you:
1. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
2. YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. YOUR DATE OF BIRTH
I am waiting urgently for your response, while also requesting that you
treat this matter in strict privacy.


Best Regards


Susan Richard {Mrs}.
Glendoven Farms,
Chipinge Zimbabwe


---------------------------------
Security’s tight. Get leading Spam and virus protection with the new Yahoo! Mail