These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

PLEASE LET'S WORK TOGETHER

From: BARR_CHUKSUCHE@vodafone.it BARR_CHUKSUCHE@vodafone.it - barr_chuksuche@vodafone.it

Hello Friend,

I am Barrister Chukwuka Uche, a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney to Mr. Michael Ginger, a national of your country, who used to
work with shell development company in Nigeria and as well a one time
secret agent in transferring of money overseas for the Late head of
state of Nigeria {Late Gen.SANI ABACHA}.

Before his death On the 21st of April 1999 [my client, his wife and
their three cildren were involved in a car accident along sagbama
express road in which all the occupants of vehicle die}. My client
deposited as family belongings in a CONSIGNMENT {iejewelries} valued
the sum of US$32.5m in Diamond Bank Plc, Lagos-Nigeria for himself,
with the hope of transferring it to his country as soon as he is on
leave. Since his death I have made several enquiries to your embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has also proved
unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or
declared unserviceable by the Bank where these Consignment (Money) were
Deposited. Particularly, the Diamond Bank Plc, where the deceased
Deposited the Consignment valued at about Thrity-Two million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over four
years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this
Consignments-(Money) valued at US$32.5m can be claimed by you and
shared between us in the ratio of 40% to me and 60% to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable
us see this dealt through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law.

Note that it does not necessarily matter, whether you are biologically
related to the deceased or not. The fact that your name has something
to do with his, is an express ticket to your assuming the kinship to
the deceased. As you can bear with me, a next of kin to one, may be a
Parent, Sister, Brother, Close Relative, Associate, Friend or even a
Well-wisher. So, whether you are related to him or not is never a
barrier to your kinship in the transaction.

MEANWHILE PLEASE RESPOND TO ME THROUGH MY ALTERNATIVE E/MAIL ADDRESS
BELOW:-
barrchuksuche@yahoo.com


With best regards,

Barrister Chukwuka Uche(Esq