These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

contact Mrs LINDA

From: linda kokori - linda001kokori@yahoo.co.in

From Mrs Linda Kokori
Abidjan ivory coast
Telephone 0022507663185


Attn.
My name is Mrs.Linda Kokori . I am a widow and a mother of a boy without a female Child. I know you will see my letter to you as anembarrassment considering the fact that we do not know ourselves. I plead with you to be patient with me and give me audience because I found myself in a situation that I dont have any option than to contact you,so that you can help me in this problem I found myself into, so I feel very pleased to contact you for your assistance and business relationship.
We from sierria Leone my dear husband Mr Paul Kokori was killed by the president Tejan Kabbah gunmen due to his political ambitions the evil president who refuse to go out from power after a long civil war has also gave order to confiscate all my late husband assets including his bank accounts, since his death life has become miserable to our family, but we are lucky to have the information’s of his company fixed deposit account of $18.3 million united states dollars outside the country which i and my son jacob has the all the numbers covering the deposit . i am soliciting for your help to provide a bank account where this fund will be transfer to and invested into a profited venture such as
1 Real-Estate
2 Hotel business
3 Gas station
in your country. you will also help my son and i to have our resident visa to be in your country with out any problem. we have decided to compensate you with a good sum for any of your effort in getting things done for us which will be discuses after you declare your interest in helping us . you will also save as the director of any establishment which will be done with part of this fund in your country. we are now as a refuge in a local hotel abidjan i will like you to contact me and my son jacob for more details about this transaction if you are honest and capable in handling the transfer. we are hoping to hear from your urgently
thanks and god bless.
Mrs Linda Kokori



---------------------------------
Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

---------------------------------
Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW