These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

From David And Sister

From: moses sabinus - mosessabinus1@yahoo.fr

From David And Sister.

please I am Master Moses Sabinus, the only son of late Chief Philip Sabinus
from Sierra Leone.I got your contact from the ecowas Information Center in
Cote d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence
to rely on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek
your assistance to transfer our cash of Fifteen Million United State dollars
($15,000,000.00) now in the custody of a Security Company here in Abidjan to
your private account pending our arrival to your country. Source of the
money my late father, Chief Philip Sabinus, a native of mende district in
the Northern province of Sierra Leone,was the General Manager of Sierra
Leone mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown.

According to my father this money was the in come accrued from mining
co-operation's over draft and minor sales,before the peak of the civil War
between the rebels forces of major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of
ecomog peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country,following
the forceful removal from power of the civilian elected President Ahmed
Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.

My father had already made arrangement for his family, my mother, my little
sister and myself to be evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our
personal effects and the box containing team. My father deposited the fund
for the safe custody until after the war when he will join us. During the
war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of public and
government properties by the rebel forces, the sierra Leone mining
cooperation Was one of the targets looted and destroyed.My father including
other top Government functionaries were attacked and killed by the rebels in
November 1999 because of his relationship with the civilian government of
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father death, and with the news of my
uncles involvement in Air crash in January, dashedour hope of survival.

The untimely deaths caused my mothers heart failure and other related
complications of which she later died in the Hospital after we must have
spent a lot of money on her. Now my 16-year-old sister and myself are alone
in this strange country suffering without any care or help. without any
relation, we are now like refugees and orphans. Our only hope now is in fund
our
father deposited in the Security company to this effect, I humbly solicit
your assistance in the followings ways,to assist me claim this fund from the
Security Company as co-beneficiary to retrieve this money from the Security
Company in your name to and trasfer it to your country to make a good
arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country
and you,the caretaker,to secure a college for my little sister and my self
in your country to further our education and to make arrangement for our
travel with you to your country after you have transferred this fund.
Most importantly,the whole documents issued after deposit in my custody for
your assistance, I beg to concede 15% of this money to you for your efforts
assistance.
Best regards,
Moses Sabinus And Sister

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez Windows Live Messenger : le futur de MSN Messenger !
www.windowslivemessenger.fr