These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dearly Beloved

From: Mrs Rose Mkama - mrsrosemkama@myway.com

Dearly Beloved,
I am Mrs.Rose Mkama from Benin . I was married to King
Mkama the CEO Veekrol Link Benin Sarl , a seasoned
contractor in West African Region.

Before his death four years ago. We were married for
eleven years without a child. He died after a brief
illness. After his death I decided not to re-marry or
get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late
husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $4.3Million
(four million three hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in
a Bank. My Doctor told me that I would not last for
the next three months due to cancer problem. Having
known my condition I decided to donate these funds to
better the lives of the less privileged.

Hence, I will need an honest and trust worthy
individual that will utilize this money in accordance
with my instruction. I want it to be used in funding
religious organizations, orphanages and less
privileged and for propagating the word of God. I took
this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are very
dubious and unkind to me and I don't want my husband's
hard earned money to be misused.

I am not afraid of death because I know I will make
peaceful eternal rest. I know that I am going to be in
the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the
lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. I
speak good English in case you want a telephone
communication in this regard.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the Bank, and my companies in Benin and
other parts of Africa . For legitimacy, I will also
issue you a letter of authority that will empower you
as the original- beneficiary of this fund.I want you
to always pray for me, any delay in your reply will
give me room in sourcing for another individual for
this same purpose.if you are in for this Kindly reply
this my mail via my private
e-mail:mrsrosemkama@myway.com

yours sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Mkama

_________________________________________________________________
Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features