These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dear Friend/Read And Understand

From: BARISTER THOMAS COLE - barrtomcole400@yahoo.dk

From the Desk: MR. Thomas Cole.
Thomas Cole & partners.
25 Wilson Road
Olodi Apapa
Lagos- Nigeria.
Private / Highly Confidential

Email:barrtomcole400@yahoo.dk

Subject Matter: Invitation to act as Next-of-Kin

Dear Friend,

I presume this letter will come to you as a surprise, but as things unfold,we will know each other better. I will start by introducing myself to you. My name is Thomas Cole a solicitor at law.

I am writing in respect of a foreigner Richard Burson, who happens to be my client an oil merchant and contractor who perished in a plane crash of 31st October 1999[WITH EGYPTIAN AIRLINE 990] with other passengers aboard as you can confirm it yourself through the website below.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9910/31/egyptair.03/

Since the demise of my client I personally have watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$28.5m(Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) and all the relevant documents in the bank has no record of any next of kin. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as his next of kin so I have contacted you to assist in repatriating most especially, the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the huge deposits were lodged.

Particularly, the Equity Development Bank Plc where the deceased had an account valued at about Usd28.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the account confiscated.

seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since I read your profile I know you can assist me as I need somebody who is trustworthy and willing to assist me get the funds transfered.Whcih the account which my late client operate is valued at Usd28.5 million dollars can be paid to you, as my clients Next of Kin, and then we can share the amount on a mutual agreed percentage.

All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law and you should endeavor to keep it confidential.

Please get in touch with me,to enable us discuss further about this transaction.You can also forward to me your private cell phone number where i can reach you.

Best regards,

Barrister.Thomas Cole.

You Can Contact Me AT:barrtomcole400@yahoo.dk