These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

VITAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: Mr. powell Mensah - powell_mensah2006@yahoo.com

Dear Sir.
How are you today and hope this mail meet you well? I know you didn’t know me and my mail can meet you as a surprise note but when you finish ready the mail you will understand better. I am Mr. Powell mensah a senior staff of global water company I am contacting you in matter that will benefit both of us.

I made I shipment of 52millionusd consignment boxes to Italy but when the diplomat arrive there to deliver my good friend pierry bandorea has travel out from Italy with leaving any trace of him and his family so I decide to contact you so that you can receive to receive the 2 cash boxes for me before I join you up for investment purpose.
Please I want you to know that I will be giving you 35% out for your assistance immediately the diplomat deliver the boxes to you and I will give you the code to the boxes base on trust, but before I continue forward with you please send me your full information as follows.
1) full names
2) Telephone and fax number
3) International passport or driver’s license
4) Resident address and office

With order vital information, with all this information the delivering will be very easy and amicably.
Waiting to hear from you.

Perfect regards.

Mr. Powell Mensah



---------------------------------
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business