These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

From: john steve

From: john steve - b_bbrriss2005@yahoo.com

From:John Steve.
Manager
International Commercial Bank
Takoradi Ghana.
Attn:
My name is John Steve,I am the regional manager
of the International Commercial Bank of Ghana
Takoradi
in the Western Region of Ghana. I got your information
during my search through the Internet. I am 44years of
age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest
you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want
problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you
don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I
will not contact you again.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will
benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the
International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send
in a financial report to my head office in the capital
city Accra at the end of each year. On the course
of
the last year 2005 end of year report, I discovered
that mybranch in which I am the manager made two
million five hundred and fifty thousand dollars
[2,550.000.00] which my head office are not aware of
and will never be aware of. I have since place this
fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any
beneficiary.
As an officer of the bank I can not be directly
connected to this money, so this informed my
contacting you for us to work so that you can assist
receive this money into your bank account for us to
SHARE. While you will have 30% of the total fund .Note
there are practically no risk involved, it will be
bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand
claim as the original depositor of this fund who made
the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can
order the transfer to your designated bank account. If
you accept this offer to work with me, I will
appreciate it
very much. As soon as I receive your
response I will details you on how we can achieve it
successfully.
Best regards

John Steve