These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

VERY VERY URGENT

From: stevenokoli1 stevenokoli1 - stevenokoli1@yahoo.com

DEAR COE/PRESIDENT
I want you to patiently read this offer. I am MR. STEVEN OKOLI the Head of Delegation to the World Bank in West Africa. I am the linkman between the Organization For Petroleum Exporting Countries - OPEC and the petroleum sector in a West African country. I also attend OPEC meetings constantly in Geneva. Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, I was able to make S$65.2million, which is currently deposited in a Security and Finance company.
I want you to assist me to claim this money as I cannot claim it directly because I am still a Civil servant, and the code of conduct bureau forbid me to acquire such amount of money. It is on this basis that I am contacting you for assistance, if you will be interested; claim documents have been processed and sent to you. The documents with which the fund is deposited will be changed to reflect you as the new beneficiary so that you will be Eligible to collect the fund on my behalf.
I will give you 30% of the fund for this assistance. I am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any state of financial investigation I will provide a classified clearance paper from the relevant body which will exonerate the money from either drug, money laundered or terrorist related proceeds. Kindly respond to my proposal through this email address number indicating your interest.
I want to assure you that there is no risk attached in this transaction. You should also provide me with your private telephone and fax numbers for easier communication. Expecting your response.
Best regards,
ENGR STEVEN OKOLI


---------------------------------
Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.