These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

BEST REGARDS

From: douglas boateng - douglasboateng@safe-mail.net

From: Mr. Douglas Boateng
The Branch Manager
Eco Reserve Bureau Resource Bank LTD
Achimota - Private Banking Section
Accra, Ghana.
ALTERNATIVE:douglasboateng@Safe-mail.net
PHONE:00233-242-105-057

Attn :

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may
offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and
writing through this unofficial channel.I got your contact from a
profesional database found in internet while searching for a reliable and
honest person that will assist me safeguard funds into an account.

Due to the amount involved since this deal is my last hope,I have to consult
my Pastor who directed me to contact you after series of prayers/fasting
before this letter to you.

My name is Mr.Douglas Boateng, manager of the above named financial
institution.I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am
writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $4,550.000 U.S
Dollars.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as
profit during the 2004 financial year. I have already submitted annual
report for that year to my head office here in Accra as I have watched with
keen interest as they will never know of this excess.

I have since, placed this amount of $4,550.000 U.S Dollars on an Escrow
Coded account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to
avoid trace.
As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus
I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your
bank account on my behalf.

As an account owner for this transfer,You will be entittled to 30% of the
total fund,10% will be used to set up humanitarian organisations to be
managed by both of us in your country to help needy,motherless babies and
other less priviledged people including donation to the recent Tsunami
VIctims in Asia While I take 60% for my investment in your country. I do
need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's
going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the
original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your
account.
a)My conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence.
(b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality
(c) That you will not ask for more share or try to sit on the funds once it
is under your custody, or any form of blackmail to allow you run away with
this fund.
(d) That upon receipt of the funds you will release the funds as instructed
by me after you have removed your share of 15% from the total amount before
my arrival in your country as it might take me time to retire and get my
travel documents ready before arriving.

This transaction is 100% legal and risk free and we hope to conclude this
deal within 14 working days if you accord me your unalloyed support and
co-operation. I give you my word that you are completely safe in doing
business with me. Transactions like this have been successfully carried out
in the past by some of my collegues and now they are outside enjoying their
wealth with their foreign collaborators. Looting and corruption is rampant
in this part of the world ,thus explaining why you might have heard stories
of how money is been taken out of this country through foreigners assistance
like you, this is because everyone is making desperate attempts to secure
his/her family future, so that when retires from active service he/she will
not languish in poverty since Civil servants were not properly taken care
of.

NB: To Strenghten the security network of this deal and for you to be very
sure you are rightly speaking with me,it is very important that when you
call and ask for me,the moment i pick up the phone,you should ask me for the
"SECRET NUMBER" and my answer would be "ONE"
before we proceed discussions,But if i do not say "ONE",that means you are
not speaking with me just disconnect the call and call back till i give you
the "NUMBER". If this deal further interest you,call me for more detailed
information and discard this information if you won't participate due the
sensitivity of the transaction.As am an employee of ER BANK and always busy
in the office especially now that other custmas will be coming for their
funds too,Ask me if i am free to talk whenever you call me.Due to poor
Telephone System in my country,Your call might be either giving you a busy
signal or computer saying that the Telephone subscriber is not Available,
Kindly ignore it and continue trying as you must definately be connected.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to my
private:douglasboateng@Safe-mail.net

With Regards,

Mr. Douglas Boateng.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01