These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP

From: DR MARK MORRIS - mark1_morris@yahoo.com

DR.MARK MORRIS
ADCORP CONSULTANTS LTD
GREAT BRITAIN LONDON UK.
Direct line:+44 7031 958 368.
Email:mark1_morris@yahoo.com
SUB: INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP
Dear Sir,
Kindly accept my apology for contacting you via this medium. Although, we have never met before. Nevertheless, I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected and trustworthy personality.
I got your contact through your country's chambers of commerce and Industry.Although, I don't know you personally but I believe God has made this contact possible and also hope you will not disappoint me for
trusting you.
I am a Consultant by profession, and I represent a solid interested in investment abroad. I am interested in investing in your country with investment totaling {Fourtheen Million United States Dollars} {$14,000.000.00} under your technical and managerial partnership. Should you be inclined to be involved in this project, I will appreciate a prompt response from you through the above Private Email, so that I can provide you further details on how we can quickly realize this transaction together as everything regarding championing it to great high has been put in place here by me as the inssider and do assured you that your person will be higly protected with your percentage of %20 of the total sum.
Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize for any inconvenience.
Yours faithfully,

DR.MARK MORRIS