These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: Hakim Marsha - hakimmarsha01@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you and Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Hakim
Marsha a Saudi National and a crude oil Merchant before I was diagnosed with
esophageal cancer which has defiled all medical solutions and according to
medical experts I only have a few more months to live.

As you read this you do not have to feel sorry for me as it is a universal
truth that we all must die someday, the only problem with mine though being
that I have particularly not lived my life well in spite of my wealth and
possessions as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my
business.

Though I was very rich I was never generous, I was never caring about people
but only dedicated my time and resources on my business as that was the only
thing I cared about. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is
more to life than just accumulating all the wealth in the world as I lay
helplessly on my sick bed. If I was given a second chance to live again I
sure would live my life a different way from how I have lived it owing to
what has befallen me now. As my last days alive are drawing closer and
closer I have already willed out most of my properties and assets to my
immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I also want my soul to be at peace with God and for him to be merciful on me
and accept my soul and to this regard I have resolved to give my remaining
funds to charity organizations as I want this to stand as one of the last
deeds I indulge in on earth before I die. Though I have already distributed
money to some charity organizations, Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly I can no longer continue with this myself and also I do not trust my
immediate family members or close friends on this as I have once asked them
to close one of my accounts and distribute the funds therein to charity
organizations in Bulgaria, Sri-Lanka India and Pakistan they greedily kept
the money to themselves. Hence I am contacting you with this as I have lost
confidence in them because it is obvious theyare not contended with what I
have left for them.

The last of my funds which no one knows of is a cash deposit of $15m, Us
dollars (Fifteen million US Dollars)stashed in 2 trunk boxes and declared as
Personal effects of highsecurity value which I have with a finance/Security
Company in ACCRA GHANA. All I am asking of you is to assist me in making the
collection of this deposit and dispatching the funds to any charity of your
choice after keeping 25% of the funds for yourself and your family.10% of
these funds should be to cover any expenses that might be incurred in the
process of making this claims.

Please contact me as soon as you get this email if you are capable and
sincere to handle this transaction on my behalf so I can forward you with
all relevant documents necessary for the claims and the name of the contact
of the Company where the funds are deposited.

God bless you as I await words from you. Please inform as soon as possible
if you are not interested so I can proceed to seek for someone else to carry
out this on my behalf. Find attached a picture of me along with this email
for your perusal. Please respond to me on this email address if you are
willing to assist me,(hakimmarsha1945@yahoo.com


May God Bless You.

Mr. Hakim Marsha