These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Investment Proposal

From: Betty Okadigbo - betty_okadigbo@yahoo.com

Dear friend,
My Names is Betty Okadigbo child of previous Senate President Dr Chuba Okadigbo of which , I know the news of the My father dismiss has reached the international media.

I Am 28 years old and currently the only child of the late senate President {Dr Chuba Okadigbo}, Please I seek a honest person to transact business with .

My father has the sum of U$45.7 million Dollars which he deposited in a Security company in Aboard for the purpose of the 2007 Presidential Election here in Nigeria .

Right now am taking with the Security company where the fund was deposited .and am also leaving this country for now because my father was assassinated and they are also after me.

That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact because I strongly believe that by the wisdom and, you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to pay 30% of the total amount to you if you help us in this business and another 5% interest of Annual After Income to you, for handling this business for me, which you will strongly have absolute control over.

If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in lifting this fund, kindly reach me and I will link you to my legal Representative for further discussion.

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible.

All i need is you to tell the security company that you are my father business associate.

And my father lawyer is ready to assist us in whatever that you may need.

Looking forward for your response.

Or you can contact the lawyer direct through his email address barristerwilliamchambers@yahoo.com



Betty Okadigbo