These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

THE JOY OF THE ORPHANAGE

From: ROSE WILLIAMS - rosalyn_williams234@lycos.com

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;} Dear Friend

Topic: THE JOY OF THE ORPHANAGE

As you read this, I do not want you to feel sorry for me; because I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Dr(Mrs) rosalyn williams, a merchant in London, United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and have been in the hospital for a very long time. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have about few months to live, according to the medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business and wealth. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it till date. Now that God is calling me, I have willed and shared most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members, including few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before Gods call. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.K, Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has been deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have\left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of (Eleven Million United States Dollars) only ($11,000,000.00) that I have with a CASH-CALL FINANCE COMPANY in Europe. I would want you to help me collect this deposit on my behalf and distribute it to charity organizations in your country. I would want you to keep 10% of the funds to yourself and share the rest to charity organizations in your country.

Reply this email as soon as possible even if you are not capable to handle this transaction on my behalf. Reply to my Attorney at this E-mail Address: barristerjery_williams@yahoo.com He is in the name of ATTNY JERRY WILLIAMS, LONDON. He will handle this project on my behalf.

My regards and Love to you and your family members.

God be with you,

Dr(Mrs) rosalyn williams