These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

Dear Friend

From: joseph john - jossyjohn01@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,
Calvary greetings to you,in the name of the most high.

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Joseph John, a merchant in Dubai, in the
U.A.E.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer
which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in
caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of
medicine, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I
never really cared for anyone not even myself but my
business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only
focus on my business as that was the only thing I
cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know
that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world. I believe when God
gives me a second chance to come to this world I would
live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God ! has called me, I have willed and given
most of my properties and assets to my immediate and
extended family members and as well as a few close
friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my
soul and so, I have decided to give arms to charity
organizations and give succour and confort to the less
priviledged in our societies, as I want this to be one
of the last good deeds I do on earth.
So far, I have distributed money to some charity
organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia. Now
that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
this my self anymore. I once asked members of my
family to close one of my accounts and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization and
to the less priviledged in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they
refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of fourteen million dollars(14MUSD) that I
have with a Security Company in Europe for safe
keeping. I will want you to help me collect this
deposit and disburse it to some charity organizations
and to the less priviledged.

Please send me a mail to indicate if you will assist
me in this disbursement.

I have set aside 10% for you for your time and
patience.

While I await to hear from you, may God be with you
and your entire family.

Remain blessed.
Joseph John.

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01