These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 21, 2006

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: ahmed hassan - ahmed_hassanonline@yahoo.com

Good day

My name is Mr Ahmed hassan; I work in a managerial position in a well Respected Security Company, with a head office in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia,

I am contacting you because of an urgent business transaction that I want to do with a trusted foreigner, I got your email information from one of my good friends who works with Malaysian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on foreign business relations here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, though I did not disclose the deal to him. When he gave me your email address, I did not ask him his source because I trust his judgment, having known him for a very long time.

On the 25th of November 2003, the sum of $8,500,000 was deposited with My company, disguised as a family heirloom in a trunk box, this is not the only time corrupt government officials uses the services of my company to ship their ill gotten wealth abroad or secure it for future use. I took exceptional note of this deposit because it was large and as the man at the helm of affairs then, I got to know the man behind the deposit, Late President Rafik Hariri who was assassinated on February 2005 in Beirut Lebanon.

The reason for my contacting you is that I checked and found out that The deposit is still intact and nobody has asked for it, and I know that nobody will ever ask for it, I am the only living soul who knows the true identity of the depositor, no other person can retrieve the deposit except the person can produce the codes combination which was given to the depositor, the way we operate is that if the depositor wants to retrieve his deposit, he will instruct the company in writing and give his codes and if the manager confirms the code, the deposit will be released at once to the person, no name or identification is needed.

If you accept to work with me, I will give you the instruction letter to send to my company and also when the company asks for the codes, I will give them to you.

Please if you are not interested in this business let me know so that I can contact someone else.

My best regards.

Mr Ahmed hassan
+60169040059



---------------------------------
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster