These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

URGENT REPLY

From: zulu sam - zulusam002@yahoo.com

Dear Friend
This is Samuel Zulu of Zimbabwe, I contacting you in regard of my late fathers found that was transfer from Barleys Bank Zimbabwe to there affiliated Bank in Paris France, I need your urgent assist to stand for me as my late father foreign business partner, so that they can transfer the fund to your nominated Account, the problem we are facing now is beyond explanation, Precedent Robert Mugabe kill my father because of land dispute, in my country, now he is even after our life and wealth of my father, he has froze one of my late father Account be for my he was kill by his assassin, so before then he has already make the first transfer of the 18.5 Million United State Dollars from Zimbabwe to Paris for safe keeping and onward transfer so I need your full support and your honesty in this transaction, and you have to keep this secrete and very confidential,

All I need you to do is this, first you will permit me to look for a Barrister who will help us obtain the legal document to which you will have access to the funds, because I want the document of the funds to be change to your names, you know eyes are on my fathers wealth, so if they can make change of names and ownership to your name then we don't have problem, so I will want you to respond as soon as you get this email so that before end of the day here I can get a barrister probably by Monday the change of name and ownership will occur
Hope to read from you soon
Samuel Zulu
please reply to this address
zulu_1@hotmail.fr