These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Private Letter TO:::::::::Eva Stewart

From: JOHNSON BUGIE - me_aa_john_22@yahoo.co.uk

BARRISTER JOHNSON BUGIE
SENIOR ADVOCATE OF TOGO
JOHNSON & ASSOCIATE



ATTENTION,

I am quite convicned of the fact that this will come to you as a surprise.however i am writing based on the privlage information i garthered about you in internet during my extensive search.

I am Barrister Johnson Bugie,a solicitor at law, personal attorney to Mr Morgan Stewart,a national Of your country,who worked with Shell Development Company in Republic of Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.On the 11th of sep. 2001, my client ,his wife and theironlydaugther unfortunately lost there lives in World trade center bombing and since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my client extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name to locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Unitrust Security Company in Lome/Togo where this huge amount was deposited in a trunk box under the coverage of family valuables. The said security company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this box confiscated within the next twenty one official working days as they don't know the content of the box.

Since I have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 2years now,I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased,so that the proceedings of this box can be transfer to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response,we shall then discuss the sharing ratio andmodalities for transfers as I have every necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanks and God bless
Barrister Johnson Bugie. (ESQ)