These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

FROM MARIAM Assalaamalaikum

From: HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA MRS - mariamabacha1984@myway.com

Dear Sir,
Assalaamalaikum,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigeria Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.Since after my husband's death my family is under restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigeria Civilian Government. Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the Nigeria Government for more interrogation about my husband's assets and some vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigeria Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 Million and DM450 Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of US$45.5 Million Dollars, which was secretly defaced and is sealed in two Metal boxes for security reasons. I therefore personally, appeal to you Seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country now due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Government.

Please kindly send me your direct cell/telephone and fax number,your full name,date of birth,occupation,address,copy of your international passport or drivers license so that i will tell you on how to claim the funds from the security company as soon as you indicate your interest, I will be willing as utmost APPRECAITION and GRATITUDE to compensate yourself 30% as share inclussive of additonal 10% to reimburse any expenses whatsoever you may incur in the cause of this transaction while we have 60%.

Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.NB:Please before you reply me this mail,i would like you to first go through this website.Switzerland Bank has also agreed to give back my family some of our money.kindly view the website:http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/1/hi/world/africa/1935646.stm

I await your positive reply in my private
emailbox:mariama_aba1974@yahoo.co.uk
Best regards.
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS