These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Re: MY LAST WISH

From: MRS MATHA GALAL - mrsmatha@delfi.lv

Good day and God bless,

Greetings to you in the name of God Almighty. I am former Mrs. Memunat
Mohamed Galal, now I am Mrs. Martha Mohamed Galal a widow to Late Dr
Mohamed Galal.

I am an old woman; suffering from cancer. From all indications, my
condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live
long, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very severe stage. My
late husband died in an air crash on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian
airline Boeing 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this
fact from the website which was aired by the BBC WORLD
NEWS:(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm) and my
only
daughter died in BOMB ATTACK LONDON.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all
his business and wealth. My personal physician told me that I may not
live for so long and I am so scared about this. So, I now decided to
divide part of this wealth, by contributing to the well being of less
privileged
people and handicapped in the society of world America, Canada, Africa,
Europe and Asian Countries.

This mission, who will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently
relocate to Africa where I live presently. I selected you for this Purpose
and prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $7,300,000.00
Million US Dollars to you for the development of the well being of
handicapped in the society and also as aids for the less privileged
around your country, and i have map out $1,700.000.00 for your own
personal use to help me for this work.

Please note that, this fund is lying in a Security Bank. Therefore
immediate application for the transfer of the money in your name or
home.
Please, do not reply me if you have the intention of using this fund for
personal use, than enhancement of the comfort of theHandicapped.

Lastly, I want you/your home to be praying for me as regards my entire
life and my health because I have come to find out since my spiritual
birth lately that wealth acquisition without God one's life is vanity
upon vanity.

I await your reply.
MRS MARTHA MOHAMED