These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GOODDAY AND GOD BLESS

From: Mr Dennis - dennisproject001@yahoo.com

I got your contact through my personal search, you were revealed as being quite astute in private
Entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your ability to
handle a financial business transaction.
However, I am the first son of His Royal Majesty
Highness williams peppie Dennis, the traditional ruler of
Bonny province in the Oil rich area of Rivers state in
Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in respect of
USD18, 000,000.00 (eigtheen Million United States
Dollars), which I inherited from my late father.
As You may be aware that my country is the third
lagest oil producing country in the whole world. My
father is the ruler of the richest community in
Nigeria. My community produce 5.8% of the total annual
Oil production in Nigeria and 0.5% of the Dollar value
of each barrel is paid to my father as royalty by the
Federal Government. In his position as the royal head
and chairman of the Bonny Oil trust fund.
Foreigners often refer to his kingdom as the Gas/Oil
Land. This is because the island floats atop one of
the largest gas and oil deposits anywhere in the
world. This explains why the island is home to several
Multinational oil companies, such as Shell, Exxon-Mobil, Chevron and one of Nigeria's most
expensive ventures in recent time, Nigeria Liquefied
Natural Gas Company (NLNG).
Some of this money was accumulated from royalties paid
to my father as compensation by the Oil firms located
in our area, for hampering Agriculture which is our
main source of livelihood. Unfortunately my father
died from protracted diabetes. Before his death he
willed the sum of USD18, 000,000.00 (eigteen
Million United States Dollars). I deposited this money
in cash into a consignment and kept it in the custody
of a security company without the security company
knowing the content.
I have the certificate of Deposit to show for it.
My problem actually started when my stepmother said
that the next king must be her son instead of m