These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

FOR YOUR ATTENTION

From: STANLEY HALL - shal107@yahoo.com.hk

FROM THE DESK OF MR. STANLEY HALL.

Dear Sir,
STRICTLY A PRIVATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL
This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal
soliciting your unreserved assistance in consummating
an urgent transaction requiring maximum confidence.
Though this approach appears desperate, I can assure
you that whatever questions you would need to ask or
any other thing you will need to know regarding this
proposal will be adequately answered to give you a
clearer understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful conclusion.
I am Mr. Stanley Hall, a Foreign
Contractor, who worked with a Multinational Oil Firm in United
Kingdom. On Saturday, the 21st of April 2001, my client, his
wife And their two children were involved in a car accident along
Fulham Road by Old Church Street London unfortunately, two of them died in a car accident.
He had a closing balance worth GBP10,000.000.00 (Ten Million British Pounds Sterling) with a bank.
Since the tragic incident involving late Morris Thompson and his family,
the bank has waited for close to Five years for a next of kin as beneficiary with no success.
Valuable efforts have been made by the bank’s management and myself to
get in touch with any of his Direct or Extended family Members but I
personally found out that he died with his wife and their daughter.
The only name of next of kin given to me by Morris Thompson unfortunately
was with him is unknown to the bank’s management.
Since it is the Law in Great Britain that at the expiration of Six (6)
years, the funds will be marked unclaimable and reverted to the ownership of the
British Government if nobody applies to claim the fund, I am taking this
advantage in order to better my life and that of my family.
I am now seeking your permission and assistance to have you stand as
next of kin to late Morris Thompson, so that the money is released to you
as the next of kin. All documents and proof to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out by me because all are in my custody.
I am assuring you that this transaction and its procedures is 100% legal
and risk free involvement.Your share stays while the rest will be for me.
The sharing of the fund between the two of us will be as follows: 30% of
the total sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to the success
of this transaction. 65% will be for me, and the balance of 5%for the settlement
of all local and foreign expenses incurred in the course of this Transaction.
Upon the successful completion of this transfer, I will come to meet with
you for disbursements in the ratio stated above, and probably invest my share in
any lucrative Business in your country subject to your kind advice.
As soon as I receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of this
message in Acceptance, I will immediately start up with the process of
claim. If this proposal is acceptable by you, kindly reply me through this email
address:shal107@yahoo.com.hk
Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.
I shall give you more details on what we are to do to claim the Fund without any hitch.
Note: This transaction must be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET because of its nature.
I look forward to receiving your prompt response.
Yours Truly,
Mr. Stanley Hall