These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE

From: Charles Bungahi - c.bungahi@caramail.com

Attn: Sir/Madam,

It affords me a great pleasure to have a business transaction with you. In
a brief introduction, my name is CHARLES BUNGAHI, a Sierra-leonean by
nationality.

I am the son of late NJAMAH BUNGAHI the former sierra-leonean minister of
internal affairs who was assassinated in Freetown sierra-leon on the 2nd
of July 2000 by the rebbel forces led by major John Koroma in the bit to
overthrown the democratic government.

Before the assassination, my father was also the chairman of the
sierra-leonean national diamond and gold cooperation. The war that
broke-out from the unlawful rabbel overthrown forced us to flew to a
neighbouring village until the West African Peace Keeping Force (ECOMOG)
took control of my village mende then I decided to go back to our family
to search for some vital document and valuables. When I was searching for
document I found keys to my father's under ground safe, where I discovered
one metallic box filled with money and payment voucher. The box contain
Ten point five million U.S. dollars ($10.5M) being proceeds gotten from
the sales of Gold and Diamond to Libyan government by the co operation
which my father was the chairman.

With the help of a local fisherman that operates a fishing trawler, I was
able to take the box to COTONOU-REPUBLIC OF BENIN through the coastal line
and deposited it in Allied Security Company here in Cotonou, Republic of
Benin as a family treasure. After my discussion with the Director of the
security company, he accepted to assist me in transferring the consignment
to my foreign partner overseas through a diplomat.

Because of the above arrangement with the director of the Security
Company, I decided to contact you first because I needed a foreign partner
who will help me to receive the consignment in his country, and pay in the
fund into his or her account after which I will come over for sharing and
investment. Note that on conclusion of this transaction, I would like to
invest in real estate or any other lucrative business you might suggest as
I wish to have a partnership with you.

If you are interested:

(1) I will send to you the telephone number of the security company in
Cotonou, Republic of Benin for you to confirm the availability of the
treasure box(fund).
(2) I will also mail the security company's Deposite Certificate and the
receipt of the deposit payment which I paid, and memorandum of
understanding (MOU)which I made with the company.
(3) For your assistance, I and my family have accepted to compensate you
with 30% of the total fund and also you will be part of any investment
accepted by the family.

I look forward to having a good business relationship with you.
I will be very grateful to hear a positive response from you as soon as
possible. Via this my email address.(c.bungahi@caramail.com)

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Charles Bungahi.