These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Attn: Friend

From: Moses Tetteh - mosestet@hotmail.com

From: Moses Tetteh.
Manager, International Commercial Bank Ghana Limited.
First Light Branch,
Accra, Ghana.
Attn: Friend
I got your contact during my search for a reliable person to entrust this huge transfer project with.
I am Moses Tetteh, Manager, International Commercial Bank Ghana Limited, First Light Branch, Accra-Ghana. I am a Ghanaian married with three kids.
I write to solicit your assistance in a transfer deal of US$2, 850.000.00. This fund has been stashed out of the excess profit made last year by this branch of the International Commercial Bank in which I am the manager. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2005 to my head office here in Accra and they will never know of this excess.
I have since then, placed this amount of US$2,850.000.00 on a Sundry account without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request your assistance in receiving the funds as the rightful beneficiary.
I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund.Kindly contact me on email address: mosestet@hotmail.com,
If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.
With Regards,
Moses Tetteh