These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thanks for the mail

From: Philip Anderson - captphilipanderson@myway.com

Dear Friend. *

*Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my late
reply, it's due to my duty here. Since your last email to me on the month of
August, i couldn't reply back because my troops were camping at the road to
the jordanian border, that makes it difficult for me to check my mail. I
have every proof of this transaction only i need your assistance in
smuggling this money out of Iraq. *

*I am ready now to transfer the money to you after counting which took me
days. The total amount is $6.8million in $100 bills. I want you to send your
banking details to enable transfer the money. I will transfer it with the
Bank of Baghdad, Iraq. They do International Transfer. I will not send it at
once, i will transfer $500,000 each transfer. After i finished the transfer,
you will take 50% of the money and deposit the rest in your bank for me. I
am giving you all the trust and i believe that with the help of God, we will
sucessfully transfer this money out of Iraq. *

*Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect my duty with the
US Marine. I took my picture and the money picture which is in attached file
below for your confirmation. *

*You can always contact me through:
**captphilipanderson@myway.com*
*
I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to proceed. *

*Thanks. *

*Philip Anderson