These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Write back please

From: tim hamiton - timhamiton_222@yahoo.com

Hello,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-
operation and assistance in the context stated below. I am Mr. Tim
hamiton a lawyer. I am the personal accountant to Mr. Neal Walker, An
American; who was a contractor, and a businessman.

On the 30th day of
October 2000, my client, his wife and their only daugther were involved
in a plane crash of egyptair flight 99 in which all occupants of the
plane died. My client {Walker} deposited as family belongings in the
sum of Thirty million USDonly (30,000.000.00) with the hope of
transferring it to his country as soon as his contract expires.
Since
his death I have made several enquiries to his Embassy to locate any of
my clients extended relatives, but this attempt so far has been
unsuccessful.After these
several unsuccessful attempts I decided to
look for a foreigner who is
willing to help claim this fund, hence I
contacted you.

The intention right now is for you to stand as the
Next of Kin of my
deceased client.
This becomes imperative as the bank
has just given me
a deadline to provide one, or the money will be
declared dormant in
accordance with the bank's policy.

All legal
documents to aid your claim this fund and to prove your relationship
with the deceased will be arranged. Your help will be appreciated with
30% of the total sum.
All I require is your honest co-operation.

I
guarantee that this
will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you
from any breach of the law. Please accept my
apologes, keep my
confidence and disregard this email if you do not
apprecite this
proposition I have offered you.
However, if you wish to
help me actualize this,do get back to me so I will let you know what is
required of you.

Best regards,
Tim hamiton