These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

Attn: From Grace Williams

From: Mrs.Grace Williams - mrsgracewilliams@hotmail.co.uk

FROM: Mrs.Grace Williams
Safat 13094,
Kuwait City,
Kuwait.
Pls Reply To This Email:
davidclarkelawchamber@hotmail.com

God Is The ultimate Giver!
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs.Fatima
Setia Williams, now Mrs.Grace Williams, A widow to the Late Sheik
Mohammed Williams, I am 73 years old, I am now a new Christian convert,
suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications my
condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live
more than four months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer
stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the
U.S raid against terrorism in Afghanistan when he travelled to Afghanistan
to monitor an Hospital / a Humanitarian Foundation (HHF) he was setting up
for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then, whose majority, and 99
percent of them are muslims / islamic scholars and loyalists, during the
period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was
very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and
wealth.My doctors have advised me that I may not live for more than four
months,so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the
development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it.
I am willing to donate the sum of US$12,200,000.00,to you for the less
priviledged,churches,orphanages and widows,Propagating the word of God and
to ensure that the house of God is maintained.I took this decision upon
myself because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my
husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. because I have come to find out
that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity. Please I want
you to note that, this fund is deposited with a Security Firm in London
England. and upon my instruction,you will file in an application for the
transfer of the money in your name.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for
the said purpose,May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.the love of God, and
the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family. I Await Your
Urgent Reply,Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a
church or christian individual for this same purpose. Pls kindly contact my
lawyer BARRISTER DAVID CLARKE, through his Email
Address:(davidclarkelawchamber@hotmail.com)

Yours in Christ.

Mrs. Grace Williams (JP).