These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

FROM MAJOR GENERAL COLLINS EGWU

From: collins egwu - major2_general_collins_egwu@yahoo.com

Hello Dear .

How are you doing today,i want to let you know that i have finally confirm what is in the box which i was about to make the delivry to you.

I took the box for a scan and i find out that is money inside the box which your name is on it.and i am very surprise about it and i am afraid to make the shipment of the box to you because i dont want it to be stolen on the way.

I want to let you now that the sinple way for you is for me to send the money to you by western union which will be more safe for it,i will like you to give me the order for me to open it so that i can send the money bit by bit.so i will like you to give me the goahaed to do it and i will like you to give the names which i will use to send the money by western union.

I can tell you that i can send up to 10,000 dollas with six names a day i will you to provide me with six names so that i will send it fast without wasting much time,and i will like to know how much will i take from it as my persentage for the help.

I will like you to give me a call for more information.

Best Regars,

Major General Collins Egwu.
+233-246 264 570.