These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 23, 2006

help

From: John Tette - john_tette@yahoo.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

My dear, Godlog Swinburn My name is John Tette. I am a Ghanaian national, I work as an administrative secretary to Standard Security Service Ltd in Accra, Ghana. I have been working with this company for the past seven (7) years. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous interest how African Heads of Government and their accolades have been using Standard Securities to move large sums of money to their foreign partners.

They bring in these consignments of money, cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelries, family treasure, etc.

I am sending you this proposal to stand as the beneficiary of the consignment number BFXX 12607, containing US$23.7m raw clean cash, belonging to the family of former Congolese president Mobutu Sese Seko.

For the release of this consignment, you will be requested to forward some documents and PIN codes number. I will send to you all the information required. Then you will fax it to the company head office. As soon as it is confirmed to be correct, they will invite you for collection, or send the consignment through our diplomatic courier service to any address that you will provide to them.

I am contacting you because I cannot ever let anybody in the company know that I have the right information and documents concerning these consignments. As your benefit, I have seriously considered this and I am willing to give you 40% upon successful conclusion of this deal.

For further explanation and to maintain confidentiality of the transaction; you can call me on my private phone number +233-243535851 or Email: john_tette@yahoo.com

Thank you for your anticipated understanding in this regard.

Yours truly,

Mr. John Tette