These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 23, 2006

ENQUIRY

From: JONES, Raymond - rayj07w@yahoo.com.hk

My name is Raymond Jones, a senior staff and executive of a bank in
Scotland, United Kingdom. I have only written to seek your indulgence
and assistance.

I wish to make a transfer involving a huge amount.I am
proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your
choice.Thus, for your indulgence and support (morally, financially
etc.), I propose an offerof 45% of the total amount to be yours after
the transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating
your interest, or call +447040124814 and I shall furnish you with the
details and necessary proceedure with which to make the transfer.I
anxiously await your response.

Thanks and Godbless.

Sincerely yours,

Raymond Jones