These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 23, 2006

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

From: DAVID BESSA - davidbessa05@yahoo.co.uk

Attn: SIR/Madam.


DEAR FRIEND


MY NAME IS Mr.DAVID BESSA Manager OF A BANK (NAME OF THE BANK WITHHELD
FOR SECURITY REASONS) IN WEST AFRICA. WITH MY POSITION I GENERATED
3.3MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS WHICH I REALIZED FROM OUR NEW BRANCHES WE SET-UP ON 60% OF THE AFRCAN COUNTRIES AND IT STARTED FIVE YEARS AGO TILL LAST YEAR.


I AM PROPOSING TO YOU TO STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS MONEY;
BECAUSE AS THE REGIONAL MANAGER I DON?T NEED TO BE INVOLVED WITH THIS KIND OF MONEY. I AM WILLING TO PART 25% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT WITH YOU. WITH MY POSITION THIS TRANSFER WILL BE DONE SMOOTHLY.. CAN YOU PROVIDE A GOOD CURRENT ACCOUNT WERE THIS MONEY WOULD BE TRANSFERRED? BUT I REALLY NEED TO BE CONVINCED THAT I CAN TOTALLY RELY ON YOU TO CARRY OUT THIS DEAL AND ALSO KEEP THE MONEY UNTIL I MEET WITH YOU, WHICH WE WILL ARRANGE.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AND I HOPE I CAN ENTRUST THE FUNDS ON YOUR SELFTY CARE. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr.DAVID BESSA