These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 23, 2006

Dr. Mohammed Alsaud

From: drmoh alsaud - drmoh@drmoh.orangehome.co.uk

Dr. Mohammed Alsaud
New York Plaza Hotel
U.S.A.

I am Dr. Mohammed Alsaud a nephew of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud from Saudi Arabia. I have been his manager in New York Plaza Hotel, U.S.A for the past 10 years. He was suppose to compensate me for my worthy service at the expiry of the term as part of our agreement but deliberately refused because of my profiting service to him.

I am contacting you for a proposal that involve huge amount of money (US$ 48,000,000.00) which is presently with a financial institution I shall be referring you to; in case you have positive intention towards this transaction. These funds originated from some crude oil deals; I did without the knowledge of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. And being that I am still working under him, I can not openly acclaim the ownership of these funds and invest it; lest he finds out and gets hold of everything because of his selfish attitude. That is why I need your assistance to help clear these funds as the new beneficiary and I shall give you further instructions on areas I wish to invest my share.

For your contribution, I am offering you 40%. It is completely risk free! And knowing our reputation, as personnels from the royal lineage of the Saudi Arabia, I hope you will handle this transaction with much diligence. I am aware of what is happening on the internet but this transaction is genuine and should be taken with much seriousness.
Respond to my private email: drmohalsaud@desilver.com or drmohalsaud@aol.com to signify your interest. Please, keep this pin code: kqm_2bwk9310g529 should the financial institution request for it in the future. Remember to send your full name, telephone, fax, occupation, age, country to me by mail so that we commence this transaction.

I await your urgent response.

Yours truly,
Dr. M. Alsaud