These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 23, 2006

Awaiting your reply

From: Nana Boateng - nana_b43gh@atlas.sk

Dear Friend,

I hope this may not constitute sort of embarrassment to you, , My name is Mr. Nana Boateng,I am the regional bank manager of the International Commercial Bank of Ghana.

I came to know you in my Private Search for a reliable and reputable
person to handle this Confidential Transaction. I am 44years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTERGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other.


I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us,
as the regional Auditor General of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.


On the course of last two year 2004 end of year report, I discovered that an excess profit of four million five hundred and fifty thousand dollars[US Dollars 4,550,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, this is why I.m contacting you for us to work so that you can assist and receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. The sharing of the fund are thus: 45% for you 45%
for me and the remaining 10% for any Tax or Vat expenses incurred in this transaction.

Note that there are practically no risks involved in this transaction as it is 100% risk free and legally bonded, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with Takoradi branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your
designated bank account.

Do not make undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed on you, and I assure you we can achieve it successfully.


Best regards,
Nana Boateng