These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am now successful

From: Office Mail Office Mail - email_mail@btconnect.com

Dear beloved friend,

Compliments of the day and God's blessings to you

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction,the money has been moved to Japan. Currently I am in Japan with him,my wife and children.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a Draft worth of US$1,500,000.00. (One Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) I left the Draft with my personal secretary Mr Stephen Obanyeli on my departure to Japan. I would like you therefore,to contact him on the below info to forward your certified bank draft to you.


Attn: Stephen Obanyeli
Email: sec_stephen0978@yahoo.fr

Do re-confirm your name , your direct telephone number for easy communication and your mailing contact address to my secretary to avoid mailing your Draft to wrong address. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed.

Regards,

Danchua Usman