These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

FROM LT OSAR SMITH

From: LT OSCAR SMITH - ltosmith2003@excite.com

FROM: LT. OSAR SMITH.
CampMXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit (T.I.D.U),
Abul Uruj, Baghdad, Iraq.

Attn: Sir/Madam,

This mail will definitely be coming to you as a surprise,but I must crave your indulgence to introduce myself to you. I am LT.OSCAR SMITH, an American soldier, currently serving in the third infantry division Unit in Iraq.

I am currently on duty break outside my base. I and a colleague of mine, secretly moved some abandoned cash in a mansion belonging to the former president, Saddam Hussein and the total cash is US$20,200,000.00 (Twenty Million two hundred thousand Dollars). As I write this letter to you, this box containing this cash has been secretly moved out of Iraq. You do not have to be afraid of anything as no one else knows about this and everything is safe.

I would be pleased and grateful to you if you could assist us in receiving this box containing this cash for us.Of course, I will give you 30% for your efforts. We have limited time now, kindly get back to me immediately. All I want from you is your honesty,trust and assurance
that if the box gets to you,you can keep it in a safe place and help in investing the money until our arrival.Please get back to me as your response will determine our subsequent correspondence.

You can read more on this website for more information's and explanations http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm Please do not expose us even if you are not interested. Lets all Communication be by email because the us government monitor all telephone communication to Iraq for security reasons.

Thanks,

LT. OSCAR SMITH