These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

Classified Information

From: Mrs Stephney Owusu - mrs_stephney_owusu@gawab.com

From The Desk ofMrs. Stephney OwusuBranch ManagerEco Bank of GhanaKaneshie first light branchAccra North Ghana Dear FriendI am Mrs. Stephney Owusu,the branch manager of the Eco Bank Of Ghana Limited, Kaneshie First Light Branch Accra-Ghana.I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of {US$8.750,000.00} Eight Million Seven Hundred and fifty thousand Dollars.This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then placed this amount of US$8.750,000.00 Million Dollars. on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this transaction. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel safer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response. Also you can forward your private phone number for speedy relation on this matter. Remember l am still working so your confidentiality is needed in this transaction. Please trust and honest is the watchword of this our transaction. With regards,Mrs. Stephney Owusu
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE