These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 03, 2006

RE: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

From: Captain ScottDuke - captain@scottduke.orangehome.co.uk

Dear Friend.
Thanks for your mail and for accepting my offer. I apologize for my
late reply, it's due to my duty here. Since your last email to me on
the month of June, i couldn't reply back because my troops were
camping at the road to the jordanian border, that makes it difficult
for me to check my mail. I have every proof of this transaction only
i need your assistance in smuggling this money out of Iraq.
I am ready now to transfer the money to you. I want you to send your
banking details to enable me start transferring the money. I will
transfer it with the Bank of Baghdad, Iraq. They do International
Transfer. I will not send it at once, i will transfer $500,000 each
transfer. I will inform you on what to do when i finally transfer the
money to you.
I am giving you all the trust and i believe that with the help of
God, we will sucessfully transfer this money out of Iraq. I hope that
one day we will meet each other face to face to start a long lasting
relationship.Please do not disclose this deal to anybody as to protect
my duty with the US Marine. I took my picture and the money picture
which is in attached file below for your confirmation as you
requested. It wasn't easy for me to do that but i had to because you
requested for it. Remember, your share still remains the same 50% out
of the total amount of the money. The total amount amount of the money
is $6.8million Dollars.
I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible to proceed. Do
not reply to this email, reply me to captsmithscott@myway.com or
capt.smithscott@mail.ru for security reasons.
Thanks.
Capt. Scott