These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 03, 2006

HELLO

From: YUSUF JUBRIL - yjubril1@yahoo.ca

Hello,
I am Mr. Yusuf Jubril, Former director in the Nigeria National
Petroleum Corporation, I held many post in Nigeria and abroad. During
this time, through sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, I was able
to make U.S$100 Million, currently deposited in a financial firm
abroad. I need your help to claim this money as I cannot claim it
directly due to the law forbid me from owning such huge amount. On this
basis I'm contacting you for assistance. The deposit documents of the
fund will be sent to you upon your acceptance, for your eligible claim
of the funds. If willing, send me your full name, current telephone,
fax numbers and your address, for application of the necessary approval
for this claim. We shall have other areas discussed in the next
communication.
Best regards,
Mr. Yusuf Jubril