These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mail From Brand

From: MR BRAND AM - mrbrandam@netscape.net

Hello,

I am Mr. Am Brand, Director-General of Finance, Security and
Exchange to Security Companies in African. During the course of our
auditing and logistics, I came across an Account owned by a Gold
merchant bearing the sum of $25m US (Twenty Five Million United States
Dollars) and this account has not been accessed for the past eight
years.I want to use my position and influence as Director-General to
obtain all legal approvals of this fund to your nominated account and I
will give you all the legal documents.
If you indicate interest in this
transaction provide me with your full name, tel and fax number.
Reply
to my private email address below

Regards,
Mr.Am Brand.
mrbrandam@netscape.net