These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dear Friend

From: FULSON - fulson007@yahoo.co.uk

I am Fulson Brawn, a merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E but currently
undergoing treatment. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer
which was discovered very late, due to my laxity incarrying for my
health.It has defiled all forms of medicine, and rightnow I have only
about a
few months to live, according to medical experts. I have a secret i
want to disclose to you regarding some amouth of funds that i have
deposited with a security company which needs to be disburse to charity
organisations and less priviledeg homes before i pass on, I can not write
much now as i am writting you this mail via a laptop computer system
attached to my sick bed for communication and i am sometimes restricted in
sending mails out. I will give youbetter explanation of my condictions
and more about thetransfer of the fund in your next mail. Please reply
me via my private email:fulson007@yahoo.co.uk God bless you