These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

URGENT

From: kenneth terry - kenneth2@gala.net

From Mr.Kenneth terry.Director in Charge of Vault.ECO Security Company.Cotonou Rep Du Benin.West Africa.Hi Dear,Please accept my apology if my mail cause you any form embarrassment.I am Mr. Kenneth terry, I work with landing security company here in Cotonou Benin as Director in Charge of Vault. I have two abandon consignments boxes worth $10.Million in our Security Company Vault right now, the consignment belong to one of our customs who also happen to be my friend. But right now he is no more.I sick for your assistance to more the abandon consignments out of our security Vault with your name as beneficiary of the abandon consignments.Please be rest assured that this project is from genuine I am willing to present you all the necessary documents to authenticate my claims. As soon as I receive your acceptance mail I will give more details in regards to this profitable project.Please free feel to reply me through my private email address boxes ( kenneth2@gala.net)Remain blessed.Mr.Kenneth terry.
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline