These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Please I need your urgent response

From: MrMichael Ezeocha - johnkelis1@gawab.com

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Michael Ezeocha,I got your contact on my personal search of the person I want to will my money to.

I willed the sum of two Million US dollars to you,that is the only money left in my account right now.If you really want to know why I have willed this money to you and you want this money to be transferred to you please contact the bank manager whose name and address I will give to you as soon as you reply this mail.

He will help you transfer this money that I have willed to you.Right now I am in the hospital and I will tell you my story.

Please get back to me through my reliable email address: mr.micheze@sify.com

God bless you.

Michael Ezeocha.

_________________________________________________________________
Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us