These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

Re Payment Notice

From: Chuks Jacob - cjacob_01@excite.com

Sir,

Re: Payment Notice

I assumed office recently as the Director of Fund Transfer Monitoring Department, CBN. Records before me revealed a fund transfer in your favour, which has remained on-hold as a result of discrepancy/irregularities. May be it will interest you to know that I am willing to use my position and strengthen your file for immediate release of the fund to you, however, you will consent to give me .5% of payment on receipt of the payment.

If you are interested, I will work toward releasing the fund through our electronic payment scheme, which guarantees you an ATM Card that you will have the privilege to draw on any Interswitch Quickteller and ATM. I consider this option to save time and avoidance any advanced payment such as the COT. In order that I will revived your file and release your payment. Please reconfirm to me your complete address, phone and fax numbers, and gives me a scanned copy of your Identification, and state how much is the payment and the purpose.

Please take note this is proposition, I want you to treat it as confidential and to forestall any complication likely to trunked the release of the fund I strongly advice that you should stop further communication with any other person or office concerning the payment. You can contact me any time at 00234-803-8228488.

Yours truly,
Mr. Chukwuma Jacob

_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline