These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hello My dear Friend

From: irene liliy - pastorrobertson@yahoo.co.uk

Hello My dear Friend good day,

How have you been? I hope my email meets you in good health.I am very much delighted and privileged to contact you once again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember old friends and atthe same time, show gratitude to them despite circumstances that made and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projectedthen.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Cayman Island. I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know of the success. I advise you not to accept any fax or telephone calls that do not come from him. He is the only person I left with instructions to deliver your compensation cheque to you.

I will be very busy here in Ecuador at this time due to the projects I have at hand with the new partners.I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottomof my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft of $1,100,000.00 [One Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars only] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

Contact him immediately you receive this message via his email: pastortatyrobertson@yahoo.co.uk
for further information on how to receive your cheque.
I have instructed Pastor Taty Robertson on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without any delay.

NB:NOTE :BELLOW IS THE REQUIRED INFORMATION'S YOU WILL SEND TO MY SECRETARY.(1) YOUR FULL NAMES(2) YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS(3) YOUR DIRECT CELPHONE NUMBER AND HOUSE PHONE WITH FAX IF ANY . Please do note that your early response to this development will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Princess Ireneliliy.
_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us