These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

From RevVictor Williams

From: victor williams - revvictorwilliams08@yahoo.com

Dearest Friend in the Lord
It took me time and the divine intervention of the Lord to write you this mail as we have never had
any correspondence before. My name is Rev. Father Victor Williams a Catholic priest, I am very
much interested in a relationship with you for our mutual benefits as I have access to what is needed
but lack the experience and not in a position to perfect its use.
There is an urgent need for me to contact you as I recently have been granted an opportunity to have
access to US$8,500,000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).
Access to this fund is made available by a woman, who happens to be a member of my parish and she
is well known in this community.
Unfortunately she has been living and struggling with breast cancer for almost 2 years now. Though
she is unmarried, she has a 12year old daughter and I have been responsible for her care since the
outbreak of her horrible dilemma. She has been through a first operation, and though she is to
undergo a final operation within the next few days, the doctors have not given her much of a chance to
live. She is not aware of this fact and she stills remains hopeful that something positive can be done in
her case. Based on my last discussion with her yesterday afternoon on the future of her daughter
should she not be so lucky, she insisted that the fund should be invested.
Unfortunately I'm definitely not in a position to run things, which is why I seek your assistance in
taking control of managing the fund. I have resolved with her on an agreement that will be drawn up
by you on a yearly charge that will be paid to you for taking control and managing the fund while half of
the fund will be given for the development of cancer treatment centre while the rest sum will remain
with you for the up keep of her daughter. I wish you could be of assistance to this course and I'd like
to add that sometimes I receive unsolicited mails, so I hope my mail doesn't come as an
embarrassment to you, but if it does please kindly accept my apologies.
Awaiting your response,
Yours in Christ,
Rev Victor Williams
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx